Powered By Blogger Widgets
|Notice my daughter is suddenly 100 years older than she used to be.|
This is the pattern I used - McCall's 6305. It's a very easy pattern, nothing fiddly or fussy. The thing about it though is that there's no closures of any kind, so it's kinda big! Still cute though, and she can grow into it. :)
I sewed the red-polka version, below.
The fabric I used is a stretch cotton gauze that I think I got a Joann. Really great material to work with - I need to procure myself some more of that! I lined the skirt part with a heavier poly/crepe type job for extra twirling capacity. I love the final dress! Super pretty, if I do say so ;)
The back - you can sort of see the gauzy texture better here.
Emmy has taken to modeling! Huzzah!
Happy September, all! I hope your Summers have been fantastic. :)
please click through to the original Author's post. Thank you!