Recent Posts

4.16.2013

NEW PATTERN: The Doli Tank!



Good morning all!

Today I'm PSYCHED to announce that my third pattern, the Doli Tank is now available in my Shop!

LouBeeClothing
Rayon Challis - Fabric Mart
The Doli (Navajo for 'bluebird') Tank is a perfect Summer tank for your girl.  It has a subtle hi-lo hem, and an exaggerated racer-back.
LouBeeClothing
Cotton Lawn - Denver Fabrics

The fabrics recommended for the Doli Tank are some of the nicest to sew with - cotton voile, lawn, lightweight linen, challis, etc.  Any lightweight woven with some drape will be ideal for this tank. 

LouBeeClothing
Peachskin - Denver Fabrics

 The neck and armholes are finished with rib knit binding, which I walk you through step-by-step with lots of photos.

LouBeeClothing
Rayon Challis - Fabric Mart
So come'on over and check out the Doli Tank!
All of my patterns are now INSTANT DOWNLOAD, too!  How great is that?!
HUGE thank you to my incredibly helpful pattern testers: Amanda, Susan, Ajaire, Ari, Kat, Raych, and Laura!  Thank you ladies so much for the support and input!
Later this week, I'll be posting a roundup of the amazing LouBeeClothing pattern creations that have been popping up across the interwebs!  I'm so excited to see this business growing inch by inch!  So proud!
Love to all,
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the racer back. You should start patterning for women. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I love this! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Pinned it and I'm about to FB it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pattern is awesome. Great job and I can't wait to see what's next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Pinned and on my 'to do' list

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...