Recent Posts

4.19.2013

YOUR LouBeeClothing, Kids Clothes Week, and a Coupon!

Happy Friday all!
It's a SUPER happy Friday because this is the last weekend before Kids Clothes Week begins on Monday!
Do you participate in Kids Clothes Week?  I have only dabbled in the past, but this year I am SO PUMPED to make Emmy a ton of clothes for the Spring and Summer.  I have been cutting out patterns all week long, and will be cutting out more this weekend! SO PRODUCTIVE WHEN THERE ARE TIMELINES!

Here's a peek at what I've got in the works:

Top row: Short sleeved Skater Dress; Sleeveless Skater Dress, 3 pairs of Hosh Pants
Bottom row: 2 Roly Poly Pinafores (a soon-to-be-released new pattern by Imagine Gnats!)

Quite the random mash-up, eh?

So, in honor of Kids Clothes Week, I want to offer you a coupon for my Shop, so you too can start preparing for KCW! 

Use code KCW2013 at checkout for 20% off your total purchase of one, two, or all three of my patterns!

This coupon is only good until 10pm Sunday night, EST
Shop here, and happy Kids Clothes Week!


*


I also want to show you all the fabulous LouBeeClothing creations popping up all over the interwebs!
BEHOLD!


The HOSH Pants:

Alida Makes



 
Max-California





*


















Can you even?!!?  
I am so in love with all of these - and there are more!  But they're holed-up on Instagram, so once I figure out how to get OTHER peoples photos off of IG, I will.  :D

If you've made any LouBeeClothing patterns, hit me up and let me know!  Or add them to the flickr Pool!  I check that neurotically periodically.

*

Hope you guys have a great weekend, especially if you'll be sewing sewing sewing!


Love to ALL,

Pin It
Please Pin responsibly. If you like something you see here that isn't original to EmmylouBeeDoo.blogspot.com, please click through to the original Author's post. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Yay you're famous friend :) also go to followgram.com and log in and you can save other ppls pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Taylor I love you so! Thanks for the IG tip! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh I love Taylor now too! And I wasn't even planning to read her comment. Good to know!
    Anyway, I'm excited to see what everyone gets completed next week. I have lots of stuff in mind and so little time to do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks for featuring :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...