Recent Posts

5.21.2014

Shandiin Tank & Tunic - New Pattern Release


Hello, everyone!

SO EXCITED to let you know that my newest pattern, the Shandiin Tank & Tunic, is officially released!

The Shandiin (pronounced 'shun-deen'; Navajo for 'sunshine') Tank and Tunic is the perfect Summer top. The A-line shape allows for little bodies to stay cool in the heat, as does the unique back crescent cut-out. The Shandiin has sturdy-yet-feminine narrow straps, hem facings, and options galore. 

Button-front Tunic version:




Solid front Tank version:




Puffed hem Tank version:




Tomorrow I will share my testers' versions - wait until you see just how creative you can get with this pattern!

You can purchase the Shandiin Tank & Tunic pattern here on Etsy, or here on Kollabora!


I hope you like it guys!  Happy sewing!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to know what fabrics those are for the solid front version! Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am sorry I didn't mention the fabrics! The purple floral is a pima cotton from http://www.denverfabrics.com (I don't see it there anymore!), the white with red pin dots is from a line called "Pam Kitty" via Fat Quarter Shop (I don't see it there anymore either, boo!) and the navy floral on the same tank is a lawn from http://imaginegnats.com/shop. The button-front tunic is made in Ghost Wing by Anna Maria Horner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woooooot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gooooorgeous Sarah!!!! Love them all- the top is my fave though!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...